Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It's a Cats Life

In my next life I want to be a cat. Not just any type of cat but a pampered spoilt cat who gets to lie around all day and do nothing much except think about where his next meal in coming from.
This is Toby getting ready for a day of snoozing on our bed, and on the new quilt my MIL made, he just loves our new quilt he thinks he owns it.

As soon as I had it on the bed he was up on it getting ready to have a snooze. This morning when I left for work he was curled up on the beanbag in the lounge room. I went home to get lunch and he popped his head out of the beanbag as if to say "Oh it's only you" then put the head back down and proceeded to go back to sleep.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Hi Tracie

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. You added something to special to my birthday!

Very cute cat. Don't you just wish you could curl up for that nap on the new quilt?!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracie,
I found your blog via Tracy's comments and thought I should check out another Tracie/y/ey's blog. I love the picture of your cat and your garden.

rhonda jean said...

I'd love to be a cat too. Our cat Hettie is the same as Toby. What a life!

Oh, and Steve, we NEED some chooks. ; - )