Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Nurtribullet

15/01/2014 Nutri Bullet.

It's been quite a while since I posted here. We purchased a Nurtribullet after a lot of research. I would have liked a Optimum pro 9200. If the Nurtribullet doesn't work out the that is what I'll be buying.

On Monday the 13th January 2014 the new Nurtribullet arrived. We only used it once on Monday on Tuesday we used it twice, but today we have started our green smooth way of eating. This morning I made us for brekky a Protein Protein Powerhouse smoothie. Lunch I made immunity boost. What is worrying me so far is the amount of fruit in them. I will look for recipes with not so much fruit and more vegetables.

We should only have 2 serves of fruit per day and five serves vegetables. Today we have had raspberries, avocado mango pear pineapple apple banana there isn't enough protein either.

The Nurtribullet is great though. I'll just have to find my own recipes following nutrition I know is more correct for a healthy body. Steve will be loving this because it's so sweet.

No comments: