I have been tagged by Tracy at Sunny Corner Farm to provide some trivia about me and some facts about me.
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people and posts their name, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
***What I was doing 10 years ago:
Ten years ago I was working as a Daycare Mum in my home and enjoying every bit of it. I suppose this was homeschooling other peoples' children while they were at work. it was a great job. I cared for 5 children under 5. Which a lot of people in blogland do except I got to send them home everyday.
Five Snacks I enjoy:
1. Cheese and biscuits
3. Anything homebaked
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
I would buy 5 acres in the bush but near enough to the sea so my DH can go fishing everyday, I think I would also help all my close friends and family become debt free.
Five jobs that I have had:
1. Deli assistant (first job out of school)
2. Checkout chick in Woolies
3. Personnel Manager Grace Bros (Myer)
4. Self employed Homebased Daycarer
5. Self employed I currently have my own Scrapbook Shop
Three of my habits:
My husband will tell you I have a flat surface problem - If there is a clear flat surface I will put something there and clutter it up. I don't think this is a problem at all...
I am a hoarder
Eating - I love food way too much
Five place I have lived:
1. Woodridge (Suburb south of Brisbane Qld) This is where I grew up.
2. Lakemba (rented here first year married) (Suburb Sydney)
3. Narwee (bought our first and only unit here) suburb of Sydney
4. Padstow Hts (our current home) suburb of Sydney.
5. Will be somewhere in the country where we can live a more simple life.
Five people I Want to Get to Know Better:
Anyone who reads this consider yourself tagged