Monday, June 22, 2009

Time

Where has the last 2 months gone? I haven't posted for awhile as my life is really hectic and we are going through lots of changes. Firstly due to the economic downturn we are going to have to close our shop. Business has been real slow for months and months. I'm still going to do scrapbooking classes but at home. I have a great group of ladies who regularly come to classes at night.

I have also got myself 2 other jobs to try and help make ends meet, I'm a Nanny for a family of 3 children, 2 year old twins and a 6 month old, two days per week. I also work 3 days a week at Funtime 4 Kids at Menai, making coffee, serving food and general duties. I love both of these new challenges, but I love funtime the best. At Funtime there is time to interact with adults and children alike, and I love a chat.

This has kept me very busy over the last two months, I will try to write more often but at the moment my time is very limited.

Have a great day...

Tracie

No comments: