Wednesday, October 21, 2009

From the swirly temp thingy that is swinging around at the top of the page I would say we are finally going to get some decent spring weather.

I know my posts have been few and far between but I think I lost my blogging mojo.

I am going to start to try and post something every day starting now.

In the garden...

we have

Tomatoes
Corn
Beans
cabbage (at the end)
zucchinis
onions
pumpkins
chillis
capsicium
Lemons
peaches
strawberries
blueberries.

My two chookies are getting bigger by the day. I check every morning for that elusive egg, and every day I say should be soon. You will hear me squeal all over the world when I finally get one.

Making for Christmas - Paint shirts x 3 (better get a move on only 1 done)

Making a baby bag for a friend who is having a baby next March.

Weight loss is going well have finally made 95kg - next goal 90kg. Hope to be 85kg by my birthday.

More tomorrow.

Tracie



No comments: