Monday, October 26, 2009

The weekend was too busy to post. Went on a shopping trip fundraiser on Saturday. Had a great day but it was really tiring, I was over it by 3.30pm, and we never got home till 7.30pm. The bus of 29 people spent $8500.00 I can tell you I didn't contribute much to that, $150.00 was my spend and that was on chrissy pressies that were on my list. People are funny, they were spending just because they thought they were getting a bargain. The bus trip coordinator didn't help matters either, she said right at the beginning, if you see something you like buy it as we can't go back if you decide to buy it later.

On Saturday night we went to a 50th birthday party, it was a really nice night. We were a bit late getting there but we made it by 8.30pm.

Sunday we had a bit of a sleep in then after breakfast we went to "Bunnings" for a few things. We got some plastic fencing to give the Chooks more room to free range, and to keep them off the paths, chook poop on the paths freaks Steve out a bit. It does just hose or wash off but now they can't poop on the paths and they have a bit more room to move.

Today I'm caring for my 3 small charges, they have been grumpy all morning but they are in bed now. I hope they all wake in a better mood.

Till tomorrow.

Tracie

No comments: