Friday, August 13, 2010

Our garden is coming to life. We have tiny little peaches on the peach tree, I just hope they set. We got one Peach last year and it was yum.



Our lemon tree still has quite a bit of fruit on it, I have given it a prune and now there is new life on it too. Lovely new shoots and lots of little lemons.


This is one of my favourite flowers, I love it because it just pops up every year. No need to re plant it. The chooks also love to eat the lovely green leaves.

The broadbeans are flowering but not much else. There doesn't seem to be any little beans yet just lots of flowers.

This is the 3rd year I have had my blueberry bush. this year it is full of lovely little flowers, if all the flowers on my bush turn to berries I will be haveing a blueberry feast. I think it loves the drink of tea I give it every morning.

On the other side of our fruit salad tree we have a branch of apricots. this is the first year it has flowered so hopefully we will get fruit.

Thats all for today. Better get ready for work.

Tracie

2 comments:

Manny Amadi said...

hi, interesting post....great site
good luck

lisaray said...

It is really a good collection of veggies in your garden. good job done.. have a green and healthy life.

enclosures