Thursday, January 08, 2009

We're off for a few days.

Steve and I are off to Leura- Blue Mountains of New South Wales, tomorrow for a couple of well earned days of R and R, I have been looking forward to this for months. It will be so nice to get away from the shop and home and to just relax with a good book. I'm reading "Twlight" and Nourishing Traditions at the moment, two very different books. It is going to be cool enough that the garden should cope. My friend Kelly is coming to stay on Saturday night for a few days, she will feed Lil Pud and water the garden, Kirby has gone to stay with friends he is being spoilt rotten as I write. The cats and the garden are both being taken care of so I don't have to worry.

Will be back too soon...

Tracie xx

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Have a lovely relaxing break. Looking forward to your posts when you return.
Caroline

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a lovely break in the mountains. I will send your book tomorrow and hope to catch up soon.