Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Venting

I hate the news, I try not to watch it as it is so depressing, especially tonight with all the Israeli bombing news. It is all so sad. Ok tell us that this is happening but why does it have to be so graphic. Don't the news broadcasters know there are children watching at this time and children don't need to know that other children are dying by the 100s on the otherside of the world. If news media wants to show this type of images then broadcast them at a later time when all children are in bed.

I'm just venting.

Tracie xx

1 comment:

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Nice to find an Oz based blog.
I do not have news on in our home for my Three kids to see.
Myson 5 goes over and over the details he sees and So I made the decision to not watch.
We still know what is neccessary.