Sunday, January 17, 2010

Today I had a busy productive day. I made these Zucchini Choc Chip Cookies. They were yum, my friend Louise came up and we had some for afternoon tea.


Here are some of the Chillies I have been harvesting from my plants, I turned these into 6 jars of my Nana's Chilli Relish. This Chilli Relish is very popular in my family. There are only a few of us that make it.
Here it is chopped up in the pot ready for cooking. I munched the chillies up in the food processor, this made the batch look really red.

Here are the jars sterlising in my new oven. My big oven is broken at the moment and it is $2000.00 to replace it with a new one. I have been looking for a new to me one on ebay but I haven't won one yet. I have to buy a freestanding stove that is 600mm wide, there aren't many on ebay, I have to be patient. So Steve bought me this for chrissy. It works quite well, I baked the biscuits above in it.


Finished jars of Chilli Relish. This lot has a bit of a bite. Can't wait to eat it.


Tracie

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Hi Tracie
Thanks for stopping by & saying hi on my blog. I've just grabbed a cuppa & really enjoyed peeking at your blog.
The Chilli relish looks divine.

Nice to meet you
Love Leanne NZ